A weekend at the Manila zoo

Posted by BaDong Monday, March 8, 2010

I can’t wait to blog, so here it is 1 picture from a weekend at the Manila Zoo. After visiting our grandmother at the memorial park, my friend ask me to join them at the Zoo just for fun. After a round tour sadly I don’t have I even one shot from my favorite animal Mr. Tiger, so while touring the Zoo I searched for some bird, and so I found this one. I really don’t know what it is (I don’t read the posters =P) but I think it’s like a hawk or a eagle.

After the Zoo tour we just have a bite at Makati and bought some things for the coming vacation this April with our friend from London.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

blog directory Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine blog search directory Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory
Arts Blogs - Blog Rankings Likod Kwaderno - Blogged



Clickies


My Updates